Quickly Invite People
- When you’re in a meeting, type ⌘ Cmd+I (PC: Alt+I) to open the Invite window.
- First, get permission from your attendees
- Just type ⌘ Cmd+⇧ Shift+R (PC: Alt+R) to start recording any meeting.
- Type ⌘ Cmd+⇧ Shift+P (PC: Alt+P) to pause/resume recording.
- To start a screen share: type ⌘ Cmd+⇧ Shift+S (PC: Alt+Shift+S).
- To pause/resume a screen share: type ⌘ Cmd+⇧ Shift+T (PC: Alt+T).
- Hit ⌘ Cmd+Ctrl+M (PC: Alt+M) to mute everyone else at once.
Have a Collaborative Annotation Session
- Select View Options from the top of the Zoom window, and then choose Annotate.
- A toolbar appears with all your options for annotating, including text, draw, arrow, and so forth.
- The presenter can use the save button on the toolbar to capture the complete image with annotations as a screenshot.