Last step: Verify your email
(takes less than 10 seconds)
To receive updates from me (and to prove you’re not a robot) you need to confirm your email address.
Simply go to your inbox, find the email I just sent you, and click the link. Then you’re done.
(Important: If you use Gmail, the email may have been sent to your Promotions folder.)
Here’s what the email looks like:
Here’s what I just sent you. Find the email, click the link, and you’ll be good to go.
What happens when you confirm your email:
- You’ll get immediate access to my best articles (as selected by my audience).
- You’ll get a weekly (ish) email from me with a new strategy, story, or idea to help you take control of your day, simplify your health and fitness, and become more focused & productive.
- You’ll receive material that never goes up on my blog. (It’s only for subscribers.)
- You’ll be the first to know whenever I have a new article, essay, or something valuable to share.
What happens if you don’t confirm your email:
- Nothing happens. And you don’t get anything. Which sucks.
Just drop an email to email@example.com.